07 februarie 2011

Kristina on her way of becoming Stylist

Kristina Rittner

Q: Who are you?

KristnaR: Kristna Rittner: I'm a girl 22 years old from Croatia, actually 23 in two weeks :), practicing my skills to become a good Personal Stylist. I'm a traveler at heart, therefore I reside in Croatia and the UK. I have my own knowledge in styling, though I am not certified in Personal Styling yet.

Q: How do you manage to attract attention over your work?

KristnaR: Very simple. I dress. Style talks. People comment.

Q: How do you find your clients?

KristnaR: Easily. It all comes down to how many people you know. How many people do your people know and how soon you'll have a pack of people hungry for style.

Q: Why did you choose to be an Personal Stylist?

KristnaR: I didn't quite choose it. I like to think it chosed me. I've always been the one to dress a certain way and attract attention. Stylish or not I've been myself and I guess that was a plus.

Q: Which brands do you recommend?

KristnaR: Personally I tend to follow my own brand but some of my favorite designers are: Badgley Mischka, Balenciaga, Balmain, Givenchy, Burberry, Cacharel, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Tom Ford, Chloé, Mulberry , Jean-Paul Gaultier, Frida Giannini,  John Galliano, Vivienne Westwood,  Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Christian Lacroix, Karl Lagerfeld, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, John Richmond, Moschino, Valentino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Kenzo Takada, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Viktor & Rolf, Vera Wang, Alexander Wang, Christian Louboutin.

Q: From where you take the inspiration to dress the others?

KristnaR: Honestly, I just look at a person, take a glimpse at the clothes and do my magic. Accesories help.

Q: Which kind of problems face your clients when they wish to dress?

KristnaR: They often pick the wrong colors and materials. Even the wrong size is a major minus.

Q: What you prefere to dress man or women?

KristnaR: Well, men are easier to dress, especially if it's a "suit" situation, yet they too tend to be a bit sceptic when it comes to dressing in style. That's when I step in.On the other hand, dressing girls is a lot of fun. We got all kinds of things to spice up our style and make it a whole lot of personal. So I guess I like to dress girls more. Men don't wear heels and sunflower dresses... which by the way make all the difference.

Interview made by ModapeStrada in february.2011.

 


 
Now, for you girls how do we realise if we entered in a dressing routine?

5 comentarii: